Cùng tham khảo Đề cương ôn tập Unit 2 môn Tiếng Anh 10 năm 2019-2020 - Trường THPT Chu Văn An để các em ôn tập lại các kiến thức đã học, đánh giá năng lực làm bài của mình cũng như làm quen với cấu trúc đề thi để chuẩn bị kì thi được tốt hơn với số điểm cao như mong muốn. Chúc các em thi tốt!
Thông tin tài liệu
Loại file: DOC , dung lượng : 0.08 M, số trang : 3
UNIT 2 : SCHOOL TALKS
I. GIVE THE CORRECT WORD FORM
1. She did it entirely out of ……………, not for the money (kind)
2. I used to spend ……………….. weekends swimming, sunbathing on the beach (enjoy)
3. After he won the amateur championship, he turner …………. ( profession )
4. While you are filling in this form, you can delete where not ………………….. (apply )
5. To know about someone’s origin , you can ask “ Where are you from ? or “ What is your ……………… ?
( nation )
6. The final exam is drowing near but James appears ………….. about it ( worry )
7. Would you please come to class ……………….. than usual so that we have time to prepare for the
meeting ? ( early)
8. The aim of the school’s advisement is to increase …………….. ( enroll )
9. A …………… is a person studying the life and structure of plants and animals ( biology)
10. Shopping centers get very …………….. just before Christmas ( crowded)
11. She is known as an ……………. teacher ( experience )
12. I’m looking forward to ………… you again ( see)
II. VERB FORM
1. We( finish ) our dinner half an hour ago 2. The farmers ( work ) in the field now
3. Mrs. Green always ( go ) to work by bus 4. My parents ( live ) in London. They ( be) there for 20 years
5. She paid for her ticket and ( leave) 6. She ( sit) under a tree when it ( begin) to rain
7. How many times you ( see) him since he went to Edinburgh ?
8. Rivers usually ( flow) to the sea 9. Do you know that man who ( smoke ) there ?
10. She wishes her father ( be) here now to help her 11. I wish you ( not give ) them my phone number
12. I wish they ( visit) us when they were in town 13. I wish someone ( give) me a job next month
13. We wish we ( understand) all the teacher’s explanation yesterday.
14. He missed an exciting football match on TV last night. He wishes he ( watch) it
15. I wish she ( come ) to see me yesterday 16. We wish we ( pass) next exam.
17. The manager just ( close) the store the moment before I ( arrive)
18. When the alarm rang , Frank ( jump ) out of bed quickly.
19. I saw a bad accident while I ( wait ) for you on this corner
20. At 4 PM yesterday ? Well, I ( work) in my office
21. When we (see) Mr. Taylor tomorrow, I ( remind) him of that. 22. The war ( break ) out three years ago.
23. Up to the present, George ( do) good work in this class. 24. Listen ! I think some ( knock) at the door
25. My brother ( work) in this factory since 1988 26. We ( understand) it after the teacher ( explain ) it to us
27. They ( build) that bridge when I was here last year. They ( not finish) it yet.
28. He ( play) football since he ( be) ten years old 29. How often you (read) a newspaper ?
30. Mr Brown never ( go) to bed before 10 o’clock.
III. REWRITE THE SENTENCES
1. I’m afraid our football team will lose the game. I wish
2. I’m sorry I didn’t finish my homework last night . I wish
3. I can’t go hiking with them . I wish
4. He gave me a book for my birthday I
5. Your house is bigger than mine My house
6. The question was so difficult that we can’t answer it . The question was too
7. He did his homework, then he went to bed . After
8. Jane doesn’t speak English as well as betty. Betty
9.What a pity I broke the vase. I wish
10. I will come here next week . I will phone you. If
11. Do you want someone to wake you up tomorrow morning ? Do you want
12. I’m sorry I don’t live near my work. I wish
13. Mary is one of the most excellent pupils in my class . Do you know her ? Do you know
14. The room was very dark. We couldn’t see anything. ( so … that )
15. It was an interesting film. My mother saw it 3 times. ( such … that )
16. This is the hotel . I stayed in this hotel last year. This
17. Keep quiet or I’ll scream. Unless
18. Unless he phones immedately, he won’t get any information. If
19. The flowers were roses. I bougt them for my sister The flowers
20. He said , “ I’ll be here again tomorrow”
21. We said to them , your hourses are very nine”
22. She said to them , “ He’s lived here for 4 years”
23. Mary said to john, “ I can’t go to the movie with you tomorrow “
24. “ I saw her this morning “ he said
25. They said to us : “Come to see us if you have time”
26.Ann said to him: “Don’t wait for me if I am late”
27. The mother said to her son , “Don’t cry”
28. We asked, “ What time does the plane arrive?”
29. “ Are you angry ? “ he asked
30. “ Did they tell you when they left ?” She said to me
31.Mr. Smith said to me ,” Where are you going on your vacation ?”
IV. MULTIPLE CHOICE
1. _______do you want? ~ A box of choolates.
a. What b. Which c. Who d. How
2. ________is this building? ~ It’s about two hundred years old.
a. How long b. How far c. How old d. How
3. ________money do you earn? ~ About £250 a week.
a. How much b. What c. How many d. Which
4. ________bag are you carrying? ~ July’s.
a. Which b. What. c. Who’s d. Whose
5. ________ first stepped on the moon? ~ Neil Amstrong, wasn’t it?
a. Whose b, Who c. Where d. When
6. ________is your new school? ~ It’s very big and friendly.
a. What b. How c. Where d. Which
7. ________is it to the post office? ~ About tow hundred meters.
a. How far b. How long c. How often d. How much
8. ________is your national flag? ~ Red and yellow.
a. What b. Which of color c. What color d. Which
9. ________do you take a holiday? ~ Once a year.
a. When b. How long c. What time d. How often
10. _______is Greg like? ~ He’s tall and thin with brown hair.
a. What b. How c. Who d. Whom
11. _______did the Secind World War end? ~ In 1945
a. Where b. When c. What time d. How long
12._______is a half of foodball? ~ Forty-five minutes.
a. What time b. How often c. How long d. When
13. ______of holiday are you interested in? ~ A package holiday.
a. Which b. What c. Which kind d. What kind
14. ______hand do you write with? ~ My right hand.
a. Which b. What c. Whose d. What sort of
15. ______did the package come from? ~ London.
a. When b. Where c. Which d. Who
16. Mathematics is my favourite ____. a. objective b. requirement c. subject d. purpose
17. Peter cannot ____ English. Neither can Mary. a. tell b. talk c. speak d. say
18. The deaf and dumb use sign language to ____. a. communicate b. calculate c. compute d. control
19. The leader of a school is the ____. a. captain b. director c. vice-headmaster d. headmaster
20. Ho Chi Minh City is the biggest cultural and economic ____ in South Vietnam.
a. center b. pole c. middle d. spot
21. It is very kind ____ you to help me solve the problem. a. on b. of c. in d. about
22. Her good __ for the test resulted in the fact that she got the bets grade.
a. prepare b. preparer c. preparation d. preparedly
23. During the rush hour, streets are often crowded ___ people and vehicles. / a. for b. of c. in d. with
24. When I am tired, I like to watch television. It is ____. a. relaxing b. thrilling c. nervous d. lovely
25. What is your surname? a. first name b. second name c. nickname d. family name
26. I would rather go ____ home and have ____ lunch.
a. the / a b. a / the c. no article / the d. no article / no article
27. Peter is one of ____ best students that most of us admire. a. a b. an c. the d. no article
30. We were ____ in heavy traffic so we were twenty minutes late.
a. crowded b. got c. captured d. stuck
31. Young people are usually full of ____, but lack of experience.
a. enthuse b. enthusiasm c. enthusiastic d. enthusiast
32. What is your job? a. occupation b. career c. profession d. all are correct
33. John has just received a letter ____ his parents, who live abroad. a. from b. of c. off d. up
34. Most students find the couse very _________ / a. enthusiastic b. anxious c. enjoyable d. convenient
1 a. passage b. message c. page d. luggage
2. a. wonderful b. month c. tone d. none
3. a. cooked b. accomplished c. hissed d. gained
4. a. name b. father c. party d. army
5. a. pause b. laugh c. clause d. cause
6. a. chance b. teaching c. chemistry d. children
7. a. hard b. start c. party d. talk
8. a. polite b. literature c. guide d. kind
1. a. important b. profession c. Geography d. Literature
2. a. entertain b. communicate c. receive d. complain
3. a. children b. student c. professor d. teacher
4. a. opinion b. relax c. semester d. nervous
5. a. conversation b. entertainment c. appropriate d. information