Đề cương ôn tập học kì 2 môn Tiếng Anh 9 năm 2018-2019 - Trường THCS Lăng Cô (Hệ 10 năm) được xây dựng dựa vào các kiến thức trọng tâm trong chương trình sách giáo khoa Tiếng Anh 9. Chính vì thế các bạn học sinh 11 sẽ tiết kiệm được rất nhiều thời gian tìm kiếm tài liệu tham khảo mà vẫn đảm bảo chất lượng ôn thi, giúp các bạn hệ thống kiến thức môn học một cách khoa học, bài bản nhất.
Thông tin tài liệu
Loại file: DOC , dung lượng : 0.41 M, số trang : 5
UBND HUYỆN PHÚ LỘC ĐỀ CƯƠNG ÔN TẬP HỌC KỲ II
PHÒNG GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO Môn: Tiếng Anh 9 (Hệ 10 năm)
Năm học 2018 2019
CHƯƠNG TRÌNH TIẾNG ANH 9 THÍ ĐIỂM HỌC KỲ 2 CÓ 6 UNIT VỚI CÁC CHỦ ĐỀ:
1. RECIPES AND EATING HABITS
3. ENGLISH IN THE WORLD
4. SPACE TRAVEL
5. CHANGING ROLES IN SOCIETY
6. MY FUTURE CAREER (chỉ đến A closer look 2)
Ôn tập tất cả từ vựng từ Unit 6 đến Unit 12
1. Choose the word that has the main stress placed differently from that of the other from questions:
1. astronaut universe variety spacecraft
2. tender puree garnish explore
3. simplicity flexibility inaccessible multinational
4. attend witness tailor service
5. practical actual drastic external
6. service combine provide account
7. convenient different deposit dependent
2. Choose the word that has the underlined part pronounced differently from that of the others from
questions 12 to 14:
1.cough enough tough thorough
2. adventure approach ancient afford
3. survive solar sustain sugar
4. liquid dish pinch combine
5. chop bunch touch ache
6. vision occasion sugar leisure
7. vocabulary enlarge grammar challenge
1. Past perfect(review)
2. Past simple (review)
3. Conditional sentences
Modal verbs in Conditional sentences type 1
If clause Main clause
If + S + V(s/es) + O S + will/ can/ must/ may/ might/
should + bare infinitive.
*Ex : If you finish your dinner, you can watch TV.
If you feel unwell, You shouldn’t eat fast food.
Conditional sentences type 2
If clause Main clause
If + S + V(simple past) + O S + would/ could/ might + Inf.
*Ex : If people really cared about there would be less pollution
4. Passive voice
Future simple tense:
* Form: S + will be + PP
*Ex: A new bridge will be built here
5. Quantifiers; some and any (review)
Ex: There are some books on the table.
Would you like some milk?
Are there any apples?
6. Articles: a/ an/the
7. Relative clauses
Relative pronouns: who, whom, which, that. Where, why and when
Cách sử dụng Ví dụ
I told you about the woman who
Who Làm chủ ngữ, đại diện ngôi người
lives next door.
Làm chủ ngữ hoặc tân ngữ, đại diện ngôi đồ vật, động Do you see the cat which is lying on
vật the roof?
Do you know the boy whose mother
whose Chỉ sở hữu cho người và vật
is a nurse?
I was invited by the professor whom
whom Đại diện cho tân ngữ chỉ người
I met at the conference.
Đại diện cho chủ ngữ chỉ người, vật, đặc biệt trong
I don’t like the table that stands in
That mệnh đề quan hệ xác định (who, which vẫn có thê sử
Mở đầu cho mệnh đề quan hệ chỉ lý do, thường thay cho I don’t know the reason why you
cụm for the reason, for that reason. didn’t go to school.
Thay thế từ chỉ nơi chốn, thường thay cho there → The hotel where we stayed wasn’t
….N (place) + WHERE + S + V …. very clean.
(WHERE = ON / IN / AT + WHICH) → The hotel at which we stayed
wasn’t very clean.
When thay thế từ chỉ thời gian, thường thay cho từ then Do you still remember the day when
….N (time) + WHEN + S + V … we first met?
→ Do you still remember the day on
(WHEN = ON / IN / AT + WHICH)
which we first met?
Các loại Mệnh đề quan hệ
Có hai loại mệnh đề quan hệ: mệnh đề quan hệ xác định (defining relative clauses) và mệnh đề
quan hệ không xác định. (Nondefining relative clauses)
Ex: The team who/that plays on the left has never won the championship.(defining relative clauses)
Ex: Dalat, which I visited last summer, is very beautiful. (Nondefining relative clause)
8. Despite/ In spite of(review)
Despite/ in spite of + N /NP /Ving, clause
Clause + despite/ In spite of + N / NP /Ving
EX: Despite/ in spite of his young age, he performs excellently.
Despite/ in spite of being so young, he performs excellently.
9. Verbs + to infinitive /verbs + Ving
Ex; I want to drink coffee./ Trang decided to leave early.
I practice speaking English every day.
I remember locking the door before going out
Topics about: TOURISM, ENGLISH IN THE WORLD, SPACE TRAVEL
Do exercises multiple choice with all grammar above
Choose the word or phrase ( A ,B, C or D) that best fits the blank in each sentence
1. Candidates are _____ on their ability to think independently.
A. explored B. checked C. evaluated D. witnessed
2. When you arrive, I ______ my homework.
A. will be doing B. will do C. am doing D. was doing
3. Will the restaurant ____ again?
A. is open B. is opened C. be opened D. have opened
4. The place________ we spent our holiday was really beautiful.
A. in that B. which C. where D. that
5. When he _______up, his mother had already prepared breakfast
A. woke B. had woken C. was walking D. would wake
6. I had known him for a long time _____ I met his family.
A. since B. before C. while D. after.
7. This aircraft is capable of _______ breaks that it was impossible to enjoy.
A. holding B. placing C. accommodating D. flying
8. The police must try to catch the men most of ______ drive dangerously.
A. which B. who C. whom D. where
9. You are drinking_________ cola for breakfast.
A. a B. an C. the D. X
10 .My grandfather,.......legs are suffering from arthritis, haven’t been able to travel as much as usual.
A. who B. whom C. whose D. that
11. .......... the fact that becoming an astronaut is really challenging, my cousin has kept trying to follow
A. Despite of B. In spite of C. Although D. both A & B
12. People in Israel are going to celebrate their festival ________is called Passover.
A. whose B. who C. which D. where
13. If I ______ a chance to go aboard, I______ Paris.
A. had/will visit B. had/ would visit C. have/ will visit D. had / visit
14. Jane _____ in England for two years before she did her master’s at Harvard.
A. has studied B. was studying C. had studied D. used to study
15. Do you remember the place _____ we first met?
A. which B. where C. from which D. that
16. You can’t make progress_____ you study harder.
A. although B. if C. unless D. whether
17. The tomatoes give extra _________ to the sauce.
A. characteristic B. component C flavor D. portion
18. If you don’t want to go out tonight, you_______ stay at home to watch TV.
A. might B. should C. may D. can
19. Please turn off______ lights when you leave ______room.
A. aa B. a the C. thethe D. the a
20. This reading passage is about an astronaut_______ traveled into space in 1961.
A. whom B. who C. that D. both B & C
21. All the information you need for the report __________tomorrow .
A. will provide B. will provided C. will be provided D. provided
22. He climbed to the top of the mountain despite the bad weather.
A. Even though the weather was bad, he climbed to the top of the mountain.
B. He climbed to the top of the mountain though of having the bad weather.
C. Although the bad weather, he climbed to the top of the mountain.
D. In spite of the weather turned bad, but he climbed to the top of the mountain.
23. Neil Armstrong / who / first/ walk / moon / live / USA//.
A. Neil Armstrong, who first walked on the moon lived in the USA.
B. Neil Armstrong who first walked on the moon lived in the USA.
C. Neil Armstrong, who first walked on the moon, lived in the USA.
D. Neil Armstrong who first has walked in the moon, lived in the USA.
24. I am poor, so I can’t buy a car.
A. If I am rich, I can buy a car. B. If I were rich, I can buy a car.
C. If I were rich, I could buy a car. D. If I were rich, I will buy a car.
25. Water these plants or they will die.
A. If you did not water these plants, they will die.
B. If you water these plants, they will die.
C. If you don’t water these plants, they will die.
D. If you are watering these plants, they will die.
26. Where is Lan? _ Perhaps she is working.
A. She may be working. B. She can be working.
C. She must be working. D. She will be working.
27. Nam will probably be there.
A. Nam is there. B. Nam might be there.
C. Nam must be there. D. Nam mightn’t be there.
28. He is too short to play basketball.
A. If he were not short, he could play basketball. B. If he is not short, he could play basketball.
C. If he were not short, he will play basketball. D. If he were short, he could play basketball
29. I want to meet Nga, but I don’t have her address.
A. If I had Nga’s address, I would meet her. B. If I have Nga’s address, I would meet her.
C. If I had Nga’s address, I will meet her. D. B and C are correct.
30. She goes to school late because she lives very far from school.
A. Unless she lives far from school, she wouldn’t go to school late.
B. Unless she lived far from school, she would go to school late.
C. If she lived far from school, she wouldn’t go to school late.
D. If she didn’t live far from school, she wouldn’t go to school late.
Find one mistake in each sentence
31. If you do not have breakfast in the morning, you should not be able to study or work efficiently.
A. Should not B. efficiently C. be able to D. do not
32. You may cook him some instant noodles unless he doesn’t want to eat anything else.
A. unless B. may cook C. some D. anything else.
33. Carrots that provide a lot of vitamin A is good for eyes
A. is B. carrots C. that D. provide
34. Da Nang where has some of the most beautiful beaches in Vietnam has attracted many
tourists every year.
A. Where B. has C. beaches D. has attracted