Giáo án tiếng anh lớp 10: Week 28: Period 81:Unit 13: Films and CinemaLesson 4: WritingI. Objectives: 1. Education Aims:. Tham khảo tài liệu 'giáo án tiếng anh lớp 10: week 28: period 81:unit 13: films and cinemalesson 4: writingi. objectives: 1. education aims:', tài liệu phổ thông, tiếng anh phục vụ nhu cầu học tập, nghiên cứu và làm việc hiệu quả. Cũng như các giáo án bài giảng khác được bạn đọc chia sẽ hoặc do sưu tầm lại và chia sẽ lại cho các bạn với mục đích tham khảo , chúng tôi không thu phí từ thành viên ,nếu phát hiện tài liệu phi phạm bản quyền hoặc vi phạm pháp luật xin thông báo cho website ,Ngoài tài liệu này, bạn có thể download đề thi, giáo trình phục vụ học tập Một số tài liệu download thiếu font chữ không hiển thị đúng, thì do máy tính bạn không hỗ trợ font củ, bạn tải các font .vntime củ về cài sẽ xem được.
Week 28: Unit 13:Films and Cinema Period 81: Lesson 4: Writing
1. Education Aims: - Students can write a description of a film. 2. Knowledge:
a. General knowledge: - The film Titanic.
b. Language: - Language used to describe a film. - The present tenses .
3. Skills: - Reading: Read the description of the film Titanic and then answer the questions.
- Writing: write about a film they have seen. II. Anticipated problems:
- Students may find it difficult to write about the content of the film. III. Teaching Aids: - Board, textbook, chalk.
Teacher`s activities 1. Homework checking :
- Ask one St to talk about Lan and Huong`s plans for the next week.
- Ask other Ss to listen to their friend and give remarks.
- Check and give remarks. 2. Before you write:
- Aims: to get Ss to recognise how to describe a film and to read the information about the film Titanic.
+ Task 1:
- Introduce the topic of the lesson: describing a film.
- Introduce some new words: +`tragic (a): bi thảm +`luxury (n) : sự xa hoa
+`voyage (n): a long journey by sea
+ ad`venturer (v) : người thích phiêu lưu + be engaged: đính hôn
+ `iceberg (n): tảng băng trôi
- Ask Ss to listen and repeat and then copy down these words into their notebooks.
- Ask some Ss to read these words again.
- Listen to their friend and give remarks.
- Listen to the teacher.
- Listen to the teacher carefully.
- Copy down the words into their notebooks.
- Listen and repeat.
- Some Ss stand up and read again.
- Ask Ss to read the description of the film Titanic in task 1 and to answer the questions about the film.
- Allow Ss to work in pairs to ask and answer the questions orally.
- Move around to help if necessary.
- Ask Ss to compare their answer with other pairs.
- Get feedback and give remarks. + Task 2:
- Ask Ss to think of a film they have already seen and then work in pairs to ask and answer similar questions to those in task 1.
- Allow Ss to work in pairs in 5 minutes. - Move around to help if necessary and to check .
- Correct Ss` mistakes if there are any.
3. While you write:
- Aims: Ss practise writing a description of a film they have seen basing on the answers..
- Ask Ss to write down what they have discussed into their notebooks.
- Let Ss write in 10 minutes.
- Ask them to refer to the model description in task 1 if necessary.
- Move around to conduct the activity. 4. After you write:
Aims: to get feedback and check Ss` work.
- Read the description of the film Titanic in task 1 and to answer the questions about the film.
- Work in pairs to ask and answer and then share their answer with their friends.
- Present their ideas.
1. The name of the film is Titanic. 2. It is a tragic love story film.
3. It is about the sinking of a luxury liner.
4. It is made in America.
5. It is based on the true story of Titanic.
6. The main character are Jack Dawson and Rose DeWitt Bukater. 7. Jack is a young and generous adventurer. Jack and Rose fall in love with each other.
8. It has a sad ending. - Listen to the teacher.
- Think of a film that they have seen.
- Work in pairs to ask and answer about the films they have seen.
- Listen to the teacher.
- Do the writing task.
- Get feedback by asking some sts to read their work aloud.
- Ask some other Ss to give remarks. - Check and give the correct answer.
- If there is enough time, T can have Ss exchange their writing among Ss within a group so that they can check their friend`s work and give remarks.
- Part D (page 79 - workbook).
- Read their writing: ( a sample paragraph)
" Of all the films I have seen, " Gone with the wind" is the film I like best. " Gone with the wind" is a love story film. It is about the change in a woman `s life during the civil war
in America. The film is made in America. It is based on the famous novel " Gone with the wind" written by Margaret Mitchell. The main character is Scallet O`hara. She is a beautiful but ambitious woman....."